The Transfer Student Scholarship is an annual scholarship given exclusively to matriculated UCLA transfer students and is brought to you by the UCLA Transfer Student Center, and the generous donations of Transfer Alumni and Transfer Allies.
The scholarship is usually announced every year around the end of fall quarter.There will be ten $2000 scholarships available (2-3 open exclusively to Non-Traditional Transfer Students age 25+)! All applications will be reviewed by the Transfer Alumni Scholarship Review Board. Recipients will be notified in the middle of winter quarter, with scholarships being distributed during spring quarter.
Last year's scholarship eligibility criteria (subject to change):
- Enrolled as a full time UCLA transfer (all current transfers are eligible)
- Demonstrate financial need as determined by Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Good Academic Standing (GPA = 2.0 or greater)
- Include a submission in one of the four mediums (writing, art, audio or video) and/or
- Include a written description for any non-written art-work
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.